Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Busy

Ii got home from school today at 5:30. and yes, it was dark. Thats because after play practice, i walked some people home. then, when i got home, i heard that I'm passing flyers out tonight! in 20 minutes! so i ate some food, got out the door, and ran to the church. well, i got there and then passed out flyers for like an hour. in the DARK COLD AIR! and now im home. now im going to a ward youth choir practice for combined activity tomorrow in about an hour. and i still have english homeowork. darn. oh well. atleast its not an empty day. atleast I have things to do. Rehearsals was awesome as usual. Can't believe flex was canceled today! i had an F too. with a colored slip?! still confused about that. I like Grooveshark.


¡uʍop ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı :ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd ɹıoɥɔ oʇ oƃ ı ǝɹoɟǝq puɐ 'ɥo

~Andrew.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, good way to look at it. And who cares about English homework, it's only English!

    ReplyDelete