Shakespeare Competition is only in a couple of weeks! Im so excited! Its going to be very fun this year. Weekends are very fun too. They are my favorite part of the week. Being the new president of the Teachers Quorum Is beginning to be stressful for me. I don't like all of the responsibility. Even though it does feel nice to have the power sometimes. While I was reading some other people's blog, I saw an Idea and I would like to try it. So, if you have a question for me, go ahead and ask me in a comment or something. I'll answer in the blog post following the question if I remember. I would like it if you asked me questions, because then I would have more to say during these things. I didn't go to the stake dance tonight like I said I was going to. The group of friends I was with decided that we weren't going. So we didn't go. I wish I was better at drumming all together. I'm bad at drum set and Mallets. I'm getting better at snare, and I think I'm decent for starting 5 months ago. All these people are rooting for like, Utah or BYU. You wanna know which side im on? REAL SALT LAKE! heck yeah. Actually I side more torward BYU. Sorry Utah fans. But to be honest I don't really beleive in football in general. Its a myth. At least, Im pretty sure. And besides, Soccer is the only thing I enjoy watching because I can relate to everything happening, and look at something that happens, and say, "You could have just done this, it would have been easier." Its fun to watch Soccer for me. Not football, I find Football un-enjoyable. I hope we can still be friends, even though I don't enjoy watching football. If I was actually good at football, I might enjoy playing it, I probably still wouldn't enjoy watching it though. If I was any better at foot ball I'd be just a bit happier. Running fast doesn't help, as funny as that may seem. You have to know where to go and stuff. I just don't play football. I don't think its fun. I like Soccer WAY more. Still, I hope we can still be friends.
The weekends where sleeping in isn't possible, aren't fun or fair.
You could try to think more about the fact that church callings are more about serving those that the calling affects, not about some job that needs to get done by someone or another, or a position of power that you've been promoted to. There are no 'promotions' in the church. A calling is a need in the church that is filled by a church member that can benefit from it, and who can benefit those that the calling is aimed at. You will do awesome. I know you can handle the responsibility. Just make sure you're in it for the right reasons. :)
ReplyDeleteIn any case... Sorry for ranting so much. X/
I'm not a huge fan of football either. But to each their own. -shrug-
My question for you!
- Can you break these cuffs?
But in all seriousness:
- If you were going to be turned into an animal and keep your human consciousness, but be stuck in that animal form, which animal would you pick?
i've said this multiple times, to myself and others.
ReplyDeletebeing called as the class/quorum president can and will be stressful. often times you wonder why you were called. but the lord works in mysterious ways, he doesn't call you to give you power, but to humble yourself, to learn and grow. being the president you learn SO many things about yourself, things you never knew were possible. you'll learn to love every "flaw" in the kids in your class, you'll see just what the lord sees and you'll forever be grateful for it.
questions...
if you had to be in the MOST awkward situation, what would it be? (what would be the most awkward situation to be in?)
what is your medium preference? i.e. crayon, acrylics, pastels, pencil, etc.
what is your favorite cereal on a thursday afternoon?