Monday, November 28, 2011

Couch.

I had to clean my room earlier today to make room for the couch that now resides in the side of my room. It makes my room seem a lot smaller, but its worth it for the couch. Definitely. Upon moving some shelves to make room for the couch, I found some interesting pieces of paper from the following people. Inside jokes, lost/forgotten memories, and un-replied notes.

Kailey:
   I found a note you gave to me like end of 9th grade. Or maybe end of 8th..... could be either one. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I didn't reply to this note, do you want to to still reply? I also found the string that helped me make the bracelet, I'll return that sometime.

Amelia:
   I found my original Fritz and Hans recommend, signed by me. I also found a note I wrote to you during shakespeare comp. this year. not a very significant one, but let me know if you want it anyway.

Austyn:
   I found a paper with you signature in purple crayon with the following words: "Worth an INFINITE amount of money!! I would keep it if I were you." I think I obtained it in choir. Last year. I will definitely be rich sometime in the future. Maybe when I retire, and your some famous singer.

I don't know how any of these got under my shelves, but they did. So deal with it. I stayed at the school for almost 2 and a half hours today in the band room, for most of the time by myself, me, the mallet instruments, the drum set. It was so much fun.

2 comments:

  1. or for when i'm famous for just being.
    yeah, i would most definitely hold onto that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsk. Nothing from me, I see. I guess I don't spend enough time in PG anymore. :P

    ReplyDelete