Friday, October 21, 2011

4:00 AM

Currently it is 4:00 AM and I am still awake. Comfortable in my recently found computer chair. It leans back, its quite nice. I was up with Calvin, and we were on Skype. But he left around 2. So in the time of 2 and now, I have talked with someone in Germany, wasted my time on LOL cats, and thats pretty much it. And started this blog post. Talia said I should write something about Shakespeare Comp. Maybe I will.

Shakespeare Competition
        
Well it was a party and a half. We won 2nd place in almost everything, I got the part of Hamlet as a sophmore somehow....... It was really fun. a perosn on our team sprained his ankle pretty bad, and got a blessing from the drama and choir teacher. Just like last year, I did not fall asleep on the ride home.  Pretty much it.



Now to the questions I promised answering......
~Mikey asked,
- Can you break these cuffs?
But in all seriousness:
- If you were going to be turned into an animal and keep your human consciousness, but be stuck in that animal form, which animal would you pick?

~Michael, I can break this cuffs. I would definitely choose a bird of some kind. A small one probably, like a robin. I mean come on, who doesn't want to fly??


~Austyn asked:
if you had to be in the MOST awkward situation, what would it be? (what would be the most awkward situation to be in?) what is your medium preference? i.e. crayon, acrylics, pastels, pencil, etc.

~Austyn, Its hard to think of that kind of thing to be honest. I can't really decide on one. My medium preference is definitely pencil. 0.5 led to be exact. I love using pencil and paper. my second favorite is Whiteboard marker and of course, a whiteboard.


Currently I am listening to my IPod. While I'm staying awake at 4:14 AM. I'm kinda surprised i'm still awake. My body has already shown signs that its too late for me to be up, such as my throat starts to get sore. just a bit.  I was playing Mario Kart for the SNES a bit ago on the computer. Let me tell you, it is very hard playing that game. Especially with a keyboard. I hope im not keeping my parents up. They seemed fine with the idea of me having a late night on Skype. except for the fact that my Skype talking buddies left me 2 hours ago. I can't wait for their faces tomorrow when I tell them I stayed up 2 or more hours longer than when they left. Or maybe they'll just think i'm stupid. Either way, they will have a good face. Hopefully i'll be able to sleep in long enough to fill the void of no sleep that will happen tonight. I have a party tomorrow I need to be conscious for.  Don't worry, I don't have school tomorrow. And I didn't have any today. I hung out with two of my friends that are girls. It was a bit different hanging with 2 girls and no guys. But I got used to it quick. I also drew on a driveway with chalk for the first time in a long time. It was fun. I was proud of my chalk drawing skills. I am a bit sick, but medication does wonders. Just remember that if you do go to a hang out where you happen to be the only one of your gender out of 3 or 4 people, then leave first. Its kinda awkward if you are the last one to leave. a bit. I found 2 more spiders in my kitchen, after finding the one that resided next to my foot a couple of days ago. Yeah, that spider didn't live long. I;m thinking about getting cereal, but nothing really sounds good. Nobody is on Facebook. Except my German friend. But its like 12:00 PM in her country. Its like 4:30 in Utah. I must be crazy, or just tired of quitting all nighters. I haven't actaully had a full one. But I don't know what I'm gonna do about tomorrow, (Well today technically) If I pull an all nighter. I have important stuff to do during the day. Like... procrastinate homework. I'm starting to wonder if my readers will actually take the time to read all this. Because honestly, its kinda long. But if you do take the time to read all this, kudos to you. And thank you for taking the time to do so. Who knows, maybe not one person will read all this. But i'll feel special knowing that I took the time to type it. Especcially because im so bored at 4:30 in the morning. Percussion is going well. Im going to be Mr. Extra-cirricular-activity next year. first, Im gonna be in Marching band, then I'll audition for 2 plays, then i'm gonna try out for the soccer team. Hopefully I'll have a job too. This is all getting a bit long. But I don't really mind because I'm not the one thats gonna be feeling bad that I didn't read it later. Still nobody is on facebook except for my German friend. I feel kinda good for 4:30 AM and kinda sick. Just a bit of a sore throat is all. But thats the normal sign for staying up so late. Maybe i'll just pass out on my computer chair. End up never reaching my bed....... NAHHHH!!! I'll totally reach my bed. In 4th Period on Wednesday I had a sub in English. At first in the class he gave us an assignment, which I finished quite quick. So I started reading a book. And around 20 minutes into reading my book, the substitute approached me and asked me if I was in student council. (My parents just moved around in bed. Probably just moving around in their sleep, but you never know, I might be keeping them up...... hopefully not) I said no, then he asked me if I had straight A's, I said no, but I am REALLY close. And then he told me how I seem like a person that would be student body president and a straight A student. And I quote, "A born leader". I have gotten to know myself as a leader, but one from birth? maybe not. Student council isn't something I really want to do. Maybe Drama council though! That would be fun. Someone on Shakespeare competition said I would be a good asset to the drama council. It made me a happy. These headphones are starting to hurt my ears. But I like listening to music. I don't like being born so late in the year. Its not fun. I would gladly take a birthday in September than April But April is nice, because then every year,  my birthday is right in the middle of Spring break. Not even kidding. But next year, it will be on Friday the 13th. The last time my birthday was on Friday the 13th, I had 4 canker sores in my mouth, 4 of them on my tongue. Plus I had not a very good day at school that day either, despite being my birthday. It was 5th grade. I'm listening to a song that has a lyric line that says, "I won't sleep tonight!!" I thought that was pretty funny considering what I'm doing. Im surprised Im not loopy. My readers are actually quite lucky that I'm not loopy.  I wonder how bad i'm gonna feel tomorrow........ Bad? or will I feel great once I wake up at 1:30. If I wanted to get 8 hours of sleep, and I went to bed right now, I would have to wake up at 12:30 PM. and thats only 8 hours of sleep. great...... I have nothing else to do tonight. Except write more on this. Like my feelings, or just random thoughts. I really love playing a Marimba. A Marimba is a large percussion instrument. It requires Yarn Mallets to get the desired sound from it, and its just common sense to use Yarn Mallets. And still, Noone is on Facebook. Darn. I should really go to bed. Sleep sounds sooooooo good right now. You have no idea. Well I don't know, maybe you do? Maybe you have done a REAL all nighter? I would love to pull one off tonight, but I just have too much going on tomorrow to try it. Just an important appointment that i've been planning for like, the last week. thats all. Yeah.... Maybe I should go to sleep. I'm not going to explain the appointment to anyone that asks. So don't ask. Please.I could probably fall asleep in this chair if I really wanted to.I do remember this one time, when I stayed up till around 5:30 playing Minesweeper with Mason over Skype..... That was a crazy night. I got kinda good at that game. I still enjoy playing that game. A windows classic. I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. So very glad. Now that I think about it, I think Austyn earlier on Facebook told me to go to bed. Nope, never mind, she didn't. Thats good, because I definitely didn't go to bed if she did tell me to. I feel quite relaxed. Not crazy, or so tired you get to the point where even the simple poke of someone to another person is the most hilarious thing on earth. This is quite the long Blog post. It is very long. Now i'm quite sure that no one is going to read this. But once again, Very Much Kudos to you that do take the time to read this. I think I have like 25 people that follow my blog. I think. I found out that If I get bored in class, I can just look around and pretend to type what I see around the room. Signs, whatever is written on the board, etc. Its quite the entertaining task. I like it anyway, but I think thats because I am a computer nerd. It may not seem like it if you don't know me that well. But considering I grew up with computers, It kinda makes sense. I also grew up with a chocolate factory in my basement. I know, crazy, but its true. My dad, when my siblings and I were younger, my dad would have a whole Gallon Ice cream bucket full of misfigured chocolate that couldn't be sold because of how they looked, or tasted. We would ask if we could have some, and how many we could have. He would always say, "Yeah, have as many as you want just don't make yourself sick!" then we'd eat away. Being a child was a party, especially with awesome siblings. But the sad thing was that none of them actually went to Jr. High with me or the High School. Infact all of them are graduated, and are moved on to higher things. like missions, and being married. So I'm the baby, stuck at home, just bearly starting high school. But its a party so far. I get some crazy privileges Like friends over until 11:30 at night. Permission to do an all nighter. But such things come with responsability. I guess if you asked some people, they would say I'm a great kid! that I'm a born leader or something like that. I may be president of the teachers quorum, and I may have gone to Leadership camp last summer, but this doesn't mean I'm a perfect kid. My parents may think so. But my parents also think that every single girl at the High School loves my guts. This is also a lie. If that were true, my life would be much different, I can assure you. I do have a decent amount of friends I guess. I find it a challenge to find a nearby trashcan when I see a piece of litter on the ground. I also am not really a good fan of first person shooters. I am a gamer though, don't get me wrong. I just like Racing games a lot more than all the other genres. Mario Kart? Child's play compared to what I'm used to. I like the realistic stuff. Need for Speed. But one sub category that I really don't like is the aggression/crash based games. Like Burnout Paradise. I do not like that Genre. I am more of a set track and precision kind of guy. Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed is what I grew up with. I also grew up cheating on most of the video games that I played. But honestly as a kid I watched my brother play more then played them myself. Now a days I play them myself, and I guess I do OK at them. It seems like I have a great amount of Hand to Eye coordination from soccer and video games. Yes, video games to improve hand to eye coordination. There are some surgeons that will play an intense video game before a surgery to get themselves mentally ready. And it totally makes sense. There will also be times when I make a decision in a split second. Especially in Soccer. If I'm lucky, I'll get into a mind-set in soccer where I can just do everything naturally. I don't have to think about anything, I start getting crazy. Then after the game, the whole experience is a blur. Expect bits and pieces sometimes. Most my friends have never really seen me play soccer. Which kinda disappoints me. Because I get serious in that game. Like, overly serious. Still no one on Facebook. But it makes sense because its 5:02 AM. Sleep would be good at this point. Well thanks for reading all this stuff. Seriously you must really wanna waste some time, or you are a good friend of mine, or maybe you want to know more about me, because you blog stalk me or something........ Who knows. In any case, You just read all that. Feel accomplished.

2 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure i told you to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... this is pretty late. I don't think i've stayed up that late since I was at your place last. (:

    ReplyDelete