Saturday, October 22, 2011

5:13 AM this time. XD

I don't think I learned anything important from last night. I did the same thing. I think it was because dad was all like, "You can go to bed whenver you want" and was joking about how I might pull an all nighter tonight. Who knows, maybe I will pull an all nighter. Not a bad idea. We recently got Portal on the XBox so I might just play that all night. Not a bad idea. That and a jug of "Shasta Twist" and I'll be set for the night. I don't know how I get myself into these kinds of things. But it is sure fun sometimes. Listening to music again. The good kind of music. Today is only Friday. Which once again makes me a very happy man considering I once again do NOT have school tomorrow. This is going to feel nice once again. My drawing tablet is working again! I tried drawing a realistic eye, but it didn't turn out how I wanted it. Infact it was turning out kinda bad.

I Wonder if staying up this late is bad. Like, even if you do get enough sleep the next day. I'm sure it is, because your body isn't used to the sleep patterns that your creating with the habbit. Infact tonight will be later than last night. I went to bed at around 5:30 last night. its 5:30 right now. And if it was anything like last night, This blog post is going to take a while. Not one of my friends are on facebook. Odd right?? I think that is crazy. Later and later nights are becoming to be really easy for me. Odd how that works. My room is finally clean. I don't remember if I cleaned it today or yesterday...... either way it is clean.

              I don't know what i'm gonna do tomorrow. Probably fun stuff. Probably in my pajamas. Probably late in the day, considering I'll be going to bed LATE tonight. I should just go to bed right now. Honestly if I went to bed right now, and I wanted 8 hours of sleep, I would have to get up at around 1:00 PM. yeah. In the afternoon. I don't have that bad of a sore throat tonight as I did last night, but I'm also more used to it tonight than I was last night. You think I would learn that maybe It wasn't smart the first time. What I should have done is gotten friends to do it with over skype. Then this would be a lot more fun that it is. All I'm doing is listening to music and typing on this computer. No one to talk to. (Nt one person on Facebook.)..... I hear talking like someone is watching TV. And I hear the TV. It sounds like its on. Cause you know how you can hear that high pitched ring. Yeah thats definitely the TV.... I wonder if its Mikey. LETS GO FIND OUT!! Never mind, I guess it was just my ears ringing. Huh. No Mikey either, he's probably in bed at this point. Not even my German friend is online. Weird to think different parts of the world have different times. were in early morning while Germany is at 1:33 in the afternoon. They are 8 hours ahead of us I guess.

             I've heard Portal is a very good game. I myself have never played it. I probably will though. like, soon. like maybe even tomorrow! That would be nice. Who knows, I might actually have plans tomorrow. I might have promised some people to do some things. Meh, who knows. not a lot of people do this early in the morning. Sorry, cereal doesn't sound good at this point even. Nothing sounds good. Maybe..... nah, not even that. 4 day weekends are very awesome. No school for 4 days. thats like.... 2 more saturdays that aren't usually there. And a shorter school week before that. This is the life. I'll probably end up doing homework tomorrow. Considering I need to finish the book in German I think. I'm already half way through that though. And I need to read like 200 pages before next A day I think. I think my yard is a very nice yard for night games. It has so many nice hiding places. Like the bush right there...... the tree... the clubhouse..... So many. Its fun to play night games in that yard, because I always know where to go. Cause its my yard. Its like an advantage. In fact I'm pretty sure it is an advantage.

           I don't know why, but I have a strange craving to talk to someone. Anyone really. Facebook chat, in person face to face, over call, etc. I don't know why for sure, but I want to be talking with someone. Too bad no one is on Facebook at 5:41 AM. Not one. Odd. Girls are so confusing. And you know whats really funny? Is that girls think we're the confusing ones. That boys are confusing. What is this??? No ladies, your wrong, its you that's the confusing one. Cause its definitely not me, and its not that guy over there, and that leaves you. Congrats.

             I still need to find a song for My Fair Lady auditions. And a monologue. I want to just go ask Mrs. Porter for a monologue (the Jr. High's drama teacher) She has tons of monologues. I would know, I had to file them Period three most of second semester. You know what would be cool? If I get a lead part in this musical. Do you know how happy I would be if that happened?  A very happy person. My body feels like its almost longing for my bed. Sorta. I should go soon. To bed I mean. Are my parents still up?? I am almost sure I can hear people talking. Maybe its Marie..... Hmmmmmmm. Maybe I'll never know.

.....

Nope, Nobody in the house is talking. They are all asleep. Except for one person, which so happens to be me. Update: 5:52 AM. I must be one stupid guy. like, really stupid. Seriously. I think I am starting to hallucinate actually! It would explain the times just barely where I thought people were talking up or downstairs. Looks like this post is going to be a bit short. My legs are getting restless, I think its because I can't find a really REALLY comfy position in this chair. Not exactly. Alright, well I guess I better go to bed. After eating something though, because my stomache says that its hungry all the sudden. GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

  1. andrew...
    this is a *very* bad habit. although you may get eight hours of sleep, sleep before midnight is more valuable than sleep after midnight. and... if you have sleep patterns like this for as short as three days, it will give you the affect of being drunk. it's not good. so... i suggest you go to bed tonight.
    earlier that 6 am. try no later than 10...

    ReplyDelete