Sunday, November 22, 2015

BLOG:
Hi everyone! I have one cool experience, and lots of wet clothes. Because well the winter season started and it's raining for sure all right. In any case we were able to still get out, get wet, and invite others to Christ. I remember one evening specifically, as I watched cars pass us the other way, it seemed like it was raining more on the other side of the road. The lights of the cars would highlight large drops of rain as they passed, and I was sure that it was an illusion, that it looked like it was raining harder on the other side of the street. I carefully watched the car headlights going the same direction we were going, on our side, and sure enough, comparatively, it looked like it was raining more on the other side of the street. I couldn't believe it. I remember thinking, God loves me so much, he'll make it rain less while we're on our bikes on the streets? And I had a warm feeling wash over me, and a great overwhelming energy and joy that it was true. While I'm still not sure if just like in Egypt it was dark over some of the city and others not, it rained more on the opposite side of the street that we were on, but I do have a strong testimony that God really does know us each individually, and I have faith that he really can make it rain less, for those who he loves. Quite the story, I know, and I'm still not quite sure if I believe it either.

In any case, I hope it's shining bright outside wherever you are in the world, Have a great week!
-Elder Miles


No comments:

Post a Comment