Monday, November 2, 2015


Hi Everyone,

This week was a crazy week! We had set some really high goals with high hopes and ended up barely getting anything this week. But I learned a lesson. All week I seemed to run into these little things like my bike would fall over or it would rain really hard only while we were outside or something, but no matter what seemed to happen, it didn't seem to effect my mood. I was happy all week and despite the things that were happening, I was still having a good week. I was still fulfilling my missionary objective. 

During a meeting with a Member one night, one of the members of the family made a comment about how there were people praying for their family in a really rough time, and they said originally, when people told her they were praying for her, she felt like they were just saying that, like, she had said that before too and stuff, but then she said that some weeks there would be a lot of stuff that would happen and you would just feel like you're handling all of this trial really well, and she realized it was because of those friends and family that was praying to her. I felt the Spirit testify to me that there were many people at home praying for me, and I could feel those prayers every day when I handled opposition well. So I want to thank everyone who has prayed for my while on my mission, it has really helped, and I know it really does make a difference. Thank you!

Also I repaired my bike with a pen on the side of the road. Here's a picture. It was still flat after I was done, but the tube was falling out, so I used my pen to lever the tube back in.

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment