Monday, December 7, 2015

Hi everyone! I don't have much time for a real blog message today but I will say that Gratitude for the blessings we have is very important. President Uchtdorf gave a fantastic talk last night at the Christmas Devotional about Gratitude that I loved and it's been on my mind for a bit. I hope you all have a grateful week though! And if you haven't watched or listened to the Christmas program, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir did a fantastic job on the Carol of the Bells so just in case you want a rendition of the Carol of the Bells, there you go. And President Uchtdorf also explains the history of the Carol of the Bells. Or was that someone else.... I can't remember. Anyway, I hope you all have a great week! With snow I heard in Utah so that's good. 

-Elder Miles

END BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment