Sunday, December 6, 2015

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! I had 2 thanksgiving dinners, but they were on Separate days so don't worry I wasn't stuffed of stuffing or anything. Ah! Pun intended. I shared with both families Alma 26:1-2 that talks about being thankful for the blessings that we have in our lives that God has given us. Can you tell? 

Even wise this week I was riding on a sidewalk at night and the sidewalk changed into grass all the sudden and I didn't think too much about it until I saw the grass turned into a ditch. You can imagine how shocking that was. It was just a dry grassy ditch though so I didn't get soaked or anything, I just kinda stumbled around for a bit while I tried breaking and landing my feet on the ground. 

We had a quite inspiring third hour yesterday about Indexing and I found out you can index for other languages you know! You can be sure I'll be doing that when I get home. Hopefully. That will definitely keep my foreign language up. 

we've been able to find subtle ways to serve the members like repairing a fence, organizing recipes, or just helping a family move a fake Christmas tree out of storage. And what a perfect time of year it is to serve too, speaking of Christmas. The church has a cool video about the Christmas season this year, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for everyone who is sending mail and e-mails, it's greatly appreciated.

Elder Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment