"Don't stop me now!!!!"
-Queen
After watching back from the future, I am in a really good mood. In such a good mood, I am listening to music with headphones that are loud enough that I can't hear myself type, and air drumming to it in a great amount of energy. MAN this feel great!!! I haven't been in such a good mood for a while. A long while. I should be like this more often! Like seriously I'm not on drugs or anything. That movie did a number on me though. Probably because its such a great movie. Woooooh sooo good. I feel like playing the drums. I sure hope I feel this good tomorrow Morning. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this kind of power........ Its like. I feel like I could do anything. I feel like doing sprints. Because thats just who I am. But I can't considering its 1:00 AM. I'm gonna keep this mood tomorrow. And then I can do sprints and play Calvin's drums ALL I WANT! Yes. :D
Thats all for now. Enjoy life while it lasts, because its will be gone supposedly by 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment