Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Prayer Wins Again

The night was settling, down, everyone was leaving, when all the sudden Annie Wind's car wouldn't move from its parking space because it kept sliding. Cole and Andrew W. tried all they could to push the car into motion. Still, no prevail. Then a man came to help! just someone walking outside I guess, and with his help, they were able to move the car. They got it into motion, and Nickelle, who was driving, stopped the car after it had been moved. Once they thanked the mysterious man who helped, Nickelle tried moving it again backwards. It got stuck again. In the place it had been moved to which was just 2 feet from where it had been stuck before. The backside of the car was somewhat in the road, since the car was parked next to a corner under a street lamp. at this point I was outside, and tried helping them push it. We tried all we could. Then cole started his car to help pull Annies, he got his moving out of his spot. But then we realized we didn't didn't have a tow rope, so we put cole's car back in its spot. Then Annnie called her parents to come and help get the car moving. They started on their way. I got to impressions to say a prayer, but for some reason brushed it away, thnking Annie's parents could move it without a problem. Then after the second impression, I told the group we could say a prayer. Well we stood in the middle of the street, and I offered a prayer. I asked for his help in moving her car, Then, once Annie's parents got there, her dad got in the car, and was able to move it in the first try. We all knew it was because of the prayer. After that everyone was able to leave and get home safely. I know that we were able to move the car because of the help of God. This expirience definitely strengthened
my testimony, I hope it strengthened yours too. Thanks for reading.

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment